By visiting ‘Reserva Mundo Verde’ as a volunteer, 100% of your money will go towards the ‘Reserva Mundo Verde’ project vision. Your money helps Luis and Wyndi buy tools and material for the farm and the reserve, and employ local people in conservation projects. There are no hidden administrative fees, as all administration is done on a voluntary basis by ex-volunteer friends of Luis’.
Volunteering prices are $16 USD per day or for stays of 1 month or more, $460 USD per month.
- accommodation in the town of Las Tolas with Luis and Wyndi in your own private room
- 3 meals a day cooked for you of fresh, organic, traditional Ecuadorian cuisine
- internet usage
- the purchase of seedlings for treeplanting
- the hire of horses for horseback riding
- the volunteer experience, as shaped by you
The photos above are of volunteers in their accommodation. The house has an indoor bathroom with hot water and all the comforts you’ll need. In the same street in town there is a shop that sells food and most basic goods, a bar and internet cafe and a workshop that sells jewellery and woodwork crafted from forest seeds (brilliant for all those gifts back home!)